How to fix the Could not load initial data issue.
-
Hello
I am using free hosting and I want to install a PHP script. The hosting is Infinity Free and I am also using
a free domain from Freenom, and I also use Cloudflare to protect my site.
When I click on create a database, I get this problem
Cannot load initial data. SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1071 Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes
Please help me
Best regards
I am using free hosting and I want to install a PHP script. The hosting is Infinity Free and I am also using
a free domain from Freenom, and I also use Cloudflare to protect my site.
When I click on create a database, I get this problem
Cannot load initial data. SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1071 Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes
Please help me
Best regards
1 answer
-
ModeratorHello,
Without seeing the script in question... impossible to answer you!
--
Best regards,
Jordane-
-
Moderator@mohamed2505Since it's a script that you didn't code but downloaded... you should just start by asking their support team...
As for me... if you don't post the script here... I can't do anything. -
-
-