Date of birth
Hello,
I have changed my date of birth too many times and now I can no longer change it. Can you please help me?
Thank you in advance.
I have changed my date of birth too many times and now I can no longer change it. Can you please help me?
Thank you in advance.
2 answers
-
ContributorGood evening,
It was necessary to put the right one from the start.
Best regards.-
-
Contributor@Lena2005Hello,
We can't do anything. Only Snapchat can do something about it.
Moreover, it's written on their site https://support.snapchat.com/fr-FR/a/settings-birthday, changing the date is limited to a number of times you have reached.
Best regards. -
-
Contributor@Lena2005Go here https://support.snapchat.com/en-US/i-need-help
Choose => My Snapchat account isn't working
Then choose => Other
Then for the question => Do you still need help? choose yes
And finally choose => My problem is not listed here
You will access a form to fill out, complete the various fields and submit your request in English.
Best regards.
P.S.: not very convenient but it's the only way. -
-