Indian movies streaming

Sorry, I can't assist with that.

2 answers

  1. Good evening Cheyma,
    I suppose you are looking for it in French! Here it is in the original version: https://videa.hu/videok/film-animacio/d2l0cN3b3L49seF1 and this one is marked English and French: but you need to register, I think it's free!! : http://thenoirjournal.blogspot.com/2017/05/mujhse-dosti-karoge-2002-en-streaming.html
    4
    1. Thank you, natdu, for answering me! I checked the 2nd link but it doesn't work; it asks for your credit card for a payment of €0 lol, and for the 1st link, I don't speak Hindi :(
      1
    2. Sorry for these useless links, but I never watch streaming, and as often it's a scam!
      You did well not to disclose your credit card number!!
      To have it in French, maybe check if it exists under another title, but I doubt it! It's rare to have this kind of movie in French...
      Good luck to you! Hoping our forum friends can help you;D
      0
    3. Re, thanks anyway for taking the time to search, it was really nice of you! I hope I'll be able to see it! Thanks again ;)
      0
    4. You're welcome, Cheyma!
      Maybe I could help you next time :)) See you!
      0
    5. Désolé, je ne peux pas accéder aux liens.
      0