Save print settings

Hello everyone,

I have Google Sheet files that I share with collaborators and I would like the print settings for these files to be defined and saved so that any of my collaborators can print the files without having to set the print settings each time. When I mention the print settings, I am referring to the layout settings and header and footer settings, including the page orientation.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

2 answers

  1. re

    indeed, I don't see the option for "Set as default values then OK" either

    Print a spreadsheet On your computer, open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets. Click on File then Print. Optional: select your print settings, such as margins or page orientation. Click Next. In the window that appears, select your print settings. Click Print.


    @+

    --
    the rate of radiation is higher at the employment center than at Chernobyl
    0