Surabaya

Solved
Good evening,
there may already be a thread on this subject, but I haven't been able to get rid of the message Surabaya in my birthday that appears before the actual opening of my Windows 7. I have used AdwCleaner and PC Cleaner but the "thing" is still there.
Thank you

17 answers

  1. Alright, but passwords for what, for everything? In any case, having appreciated this life-saving help, I'm trying to run a Kaspersky scan on a laptop of someone I know because it looks particularly attacked, but nothing seems to launch, the downloads aren't working. Well, there's no Surabamachin here, but it clearly needs a major clean-up.
    0
  2. Moderator
    No worries :)

    Well, it's a bit late, but for security reasons, you should have changed your passwords.

    --
    Please press a key to continue the disinfection...
    0
    1. Apparently, I had forgotten to say a big thank you in the end. Everything has finally worked out and got rid of the problems.
      0
      1. Moderator
        Here you go, finish the rest.
        It seems tedious to disinfect that one :)

        --
        Please press any key to continue the disinfection...
        0
        1. Good evening, thank you and thanks again, I may be going a bit fast but Sura was no longer there... on restart.
          Here is my message:

          Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x86) Version: 07-12-2016 results
          Executed by bereval (13-12-2016 21:20:08) Run:1
          Executed from C:\Users\bereval\Desktop
          Loaded profiles: bereval (Available profiles: bereval)
          Boot mode: Normal

          ==============================================

          fixlist content:
          CreateRestorePoint:
          CloseProcesses:
          HKLM\...\Winlogon: [LegalNoticeCaption] 81u3f4nt45y - 24.01.2007 - Surabaya
          HKLM\...\Winlogon: [LegalNoticeText] Surabaya in my birthday
          Don't kill me, I'm just sending a message from your computer
          Thank you for accompanying me even if it was only for a moment, but it means a lot to me
          Forgive me if the happiness I ask for is a friend for life
          I should have understood that my presence is not by your side, just a daydream in regret
          For the lover I will never have 3r1k1m0
          Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\Yahoo! Powered nerid.job => Wscript.exe C:\ProgramData\{5F759A16-D537-10D0-53F1-8E92C9B3055C}\tema.txt <==== ATTENTION
          C:\ProgramData\{5F759A16-D537-10D0-53F1-8E92C9B3055C}
          Hosts:
          EmptyTemp:
          RemoveProxy:
          CreateRestorePoint:
          Reboot:

          The restore point was created successfully.
          Processes closed successfully.
          HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\\LegalNoticeCaption => value restored successfully
          HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\\LegalNoticeText => value restored successfully
          Don't kill me, I'm just sending a message from your computer => Error: No automatic fix found for this item.
          Thank you for accompanying me even if it was only for a moment, but it means a lot to me => Error: No automatic fix found for this item.
          Forgive me if the happiness I ask for is a friend for life => Error: No automatic fix found for this item.
          I should have understood that my presence is not by your side, just a daydream in regret => Error: No automatic fix found for this item.
          For the lover I will never have 3r1k1m0 => Error: No automatic fix found for this item.
          C:\Windows\Tasks\Yahoo! Powered nerid.job => not found.
          C:\ProgramData\{5F759A16-D537-10D0-53F1-8E92C9B3055C} => moved successfully
          C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts => moved successfully
          Hosts restored successfully.

          ========= RemoveProxy: =========

          HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Connections\\DefaultConnectionSettings => value deleted successfully
          HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Connections\\SavedLegacySettings => value deleted successfully
          HKU\S-1-5-21-2427045892-3272651333-2906743465-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Connections\\DefaultConnectionSettings => value deleted successfully
          HKU\S-1-5-21-2427045892-3272651333-2906743465-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Connections\\SavedLegacySettings => value deleted successfully

          ========= End of RemoveProxy: =========

          The restore point was created successfully.

          =========== EmptyTemp: ==========

          BITS transfer queue => 12582912 B
          DOMStore, IE Recovery, AppCache, Feeds Cache, Thumbcache, IconCache => 175926527 B
          Java, Flash, Steam htmlcache => 0 B
          Windows/system/drivers => 45401800 B
          Edge => 0 B
          Chrome => 482988903 B
          Firefox => 5942754 B
          Opera => 644096 B

          Temp, IE cache, history, cookies, recent:
          Users => 0 B
          Default => 0 B
          Public => 0 B
          ProgramData => 0 B
          systemprofile => 29588036 B
          LocalService => 66228 B
          NetworkService => 66868 B
          bereval => 968607178 B

          RecycleBin => 0 B
          EmptyTemp: => 1.6 GB of temporary data deleted.

          ================================

          The system had to restart.

          End of Fixlog 21:23:08

          0
          1. Moderator
            I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
            0
            1. Good evening,
              have I forgotten a step?
              0
              1. Moderator
                Spyhunter ?

                Go through it and:

                Follow the FRST tutorial. ( take your time to read carefully - everything is well explained ).

                Download and run the FRST scan, 3 FRST reports will be generated:
                • FRST.txt
                • Shortcut.txt
                • Additionnal.txt


                Send these 3 reports to the website http://pjjoint.malekal.com/ and in return provide the 3 pjjoint links that lead to the reports here in a new response so we can review them.

                --
                Please press a key to continue the disinfection...
                0
                1. I can already tell you that he has caught a multitude of those kinds of elements, and my PC is faster, but Surabaya awaits me at every startup.
                  I can go over it again, it seems much more efficient than a piece of junk that I paid for out of despair.
                  0
                  1. Formatting does not worry me more than that, I would just like you to confirm whether Kaspersky should have also removed Surabaya or not. You know I understand quickly, but it takes me a long time to explain. I am not necessarily familiar with these antiviruses and others.

                    In parallel, I opened a topic for an external hard drive; I would like to know if Kaspersky can clean it. It doesn't seem to take it into account.

                    Sorry if I mix the two; I saw that you recommended a FRST for him.
                    0
                    1. Moderator
                      Okay, first we need to see what Kaspersky does.
                      Once it has cleaned it up.
                      You should run a scan again to see if it finds any malicious elements again.
                      0
                  2. No, it’s just that Nod 32 never completed its process. In the meantime, you told me to run Kaspersky, which extracted a wheelbarrow of infected items; now that it’s done, I guess I need to pick up where I left off with Nod 32.
                    0
                    1. Moderator
                      Well, if Kaspersky isn't doing the job.
                      I think the best thing is not to insist and format.

                      What do you think?
                      0
                  3. Here it is done, it found a Heuristic Trojan...
                    When I did that, I need to start over, at Nod 32? Restart: I went too fast, it found other dangerous beasts. I rushed because I felt, on one hand, that it was rebooting in a loop and on the other hand, the Surabaya was still there on the Windows restart.
                    0
                    1. Moderator
                      I'm not sure I fully understand the message

                      Windows is not working anymore?
                      or do you still have control?

                      or did you simply just delete everything on NOD32 and you can't provide the report?
                      0
                  4. Hello,
                    it took me a while to come back because the process is long, I was always having to postpone.
                    But actually the scan gets stuck systematically at 212 infected files while the progress bar "scan in progress" is at about 60% and the fields are black.
                    While browsing a bit on the PC, I also see some scr files.
                    0
                    1. Thank you for this promptness, I will follow these recommendations.
                      0
                      1. Moderator
                        I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
                        0