Tangled version québécoise
Bonjour! Does anyone know where I could download or stream the Quebec version of the movie Tangled? I can only find the French version.
2 answers
-
Hello,
gravurn is right, I think, refer to the law in force in Canada, Copyright Modernization Act, which came into effect in January 2015: https://lois-laws.justice.gc.ca/fra/LoisAnnuelles/2012_20/
Regarding streaming, opinions differ, however:
- illegal according to what I understood: https://branchez-vous.com/2015/03/16/le-streaming-alternative-legale-au-piratage/
- not really illegal or legal or "legal gray area": https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2015/04/14/lecoute-en-continu-legale-ou-pas
So for me and in doubt as I am not Canadian, no help on CCM for your request in accordance with the Charter of the site, especially read the section on Legal aspects, sorry...
Finally, in stores, you should be able to find the DVD of the film in VFQ I think, or on legal streaming or VOD sites since this film is from 2010 I believe.
Best regards
Long live Bobo! ~ Little fish will grow big ~-
-
Contributor@SherLet's say that the two industries mentioned here (film and tobacco) both have very large sums of money with which they exert pressure to sell their products as they see fit...
-
-
Contributor'Hey, do you think it would be legal to download it?
--
from human import idiocy
del idiocy