Site to earn codes
Hello,
I want to create a site to earn audio codes but I don't know much about it.
My issues:
- Create a token system that refreshes each day
- Create a site currency
- And other less important things.
I would like to know if someone could tell me how to do it or help me do it or even do it for me B)
P.S.: The person will have an important status on the site and maybe even a bonus ;)
I want to create a site to earn audio codes but I don't know much about it.
My issues:
- Create a token system that refreshes each day
- Create a site currency
- And other less important things.
I would like to know if someone could tell me how to do it or help me do it or even do it for me B)
P.S.: The person will have an important status on the site and maybe even a bonus ;)
3 answers
-
Hi,
Sorry, but at 13, you shouldn't be too naïve: what you want to do requires knowledge (CMS or CSS/HTML, etc.) that you need to acquire before getting started.
As for finding someone to do it for you, don't dream, even an illusory interest won't be enough.
Unfortunately, everyone has ideas; the execution is where it gets tough...