Adobe reader XI (11.0.01)
-
Hello,
I can no longer read PDFs (I could before), I'm trying to uninstall my version of Adobe Reader XI (11.0.01) and I'm told that I don't have enough hard drive space even though my computer is almost empty (512 GB available on 581).
Also, how can I get rid of Ask Toolbar please? It's impossible to remove it!
Do I need to do a "proper" cleanup (spring is coming soon) and how?
Thank you in advance
:) Have a nice day everyone
Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0
I can no longer read PDFs (I could before), I'm trying to uninstall my version of Adobe Reader XI (11.0.01) and I'm told that I don't have enough hard drive space even though my computer is almost empty (512 GB available on 581).
Also, how can I get rid of Ask Toolbar please? It's impossible to remove it!
Do I need to do a "proper" cleanup (spring is coming soon) and how?
Thank you in advance
:) Have a nice day everyone
Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0