Wallis code loss cm 103

Solved
Someone could give me the code for a Waliis cm 103 remote control thanks

5 answers

  1. Contributor
    Don't look for your list of codes, you must have never had one!

    Click here http://www.sosremotes.com/

    Click on Cm102, then on Setup.
    In the 2 boxes that appear, type Phlips, then the model number of your TV and by continuing on "Click", you will see the code for your TV as well as how to enter it.

    --
    To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
    3
    1. Thank you for responding, but I no longer need it because I changed my TV, but thank you very much and happy holidays.
      1
      1. What code are you looking for?
        2
        1. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
          0
      2. Dear Gabachos.
        This page is shit. I will never buy a Wallis in my life. The models they sell don't even show up, not even the current models. Damn English.
        2