Pb black ops ps3
Solved
Hello,
yesterday I tried my PS3 with the 3D TV in the living room with the game Call of Black Ops. When I start the game, a message indicating that the game will launch in 3D appears, then it worked very well, but today I returned to the TV in my room (which does not have 3D on it) and everything works, but when I start Black Ops, there is the message indicating 3D and then the screen stays black for hours. Please help me quickly!!!!!
Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0
yesterday I tried my PS3 with the 3D TV in the living room with the game Call of Black Ops. When I start the game, a message indicating that the game will launch in 3D appears, then it worked very well, but today I returned to the TV in my room (which does not have 3D on it) and everything works, but when I start Black Ops, there is the message indicating 3D and then the screen stays black for hours. Please help me quickly!!!!!
Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0
7 answers
-
You're welcome, maybe we'll do some zombie mode together ^^
-
Thank you for the two beeps trick, I tried it and it works, thanks a lot, Willow.
-
Ça ne marche pas, je pense qu'il faut que j'aille jusqu'au salon désactiver la 3D sur Black Ops et revenir.
-
Yes, here it is.
-
Ok, so I turn off the PlayStation and then I turn it back on while holding the button down.
-
Try turning off your PS3, then when you turn it back on, hold down the power button until you hear 2 beeps.
-
Try going to Micromania or Game, maybe you need a specific cable to connect a 3D TV and a PS3.