Type faster on the keyboard
Solved/Closed
Hello dear internet users
I am looking for software to type faster on the keyboard. I find several software options but I don't know which one is the most effective.
Please help me find the right software by giving me its name. Thanks a lot
See you soon
I am looking for software to type faster on the keyboard. I find several software options but I don't know which one is the most effective.
Please help me find the right software by giving me its name. Thanks a lot
See you soon
51 answers
-
Hi! I type about 60 words/min. Like everyone else, I tried the typing program, it works but you can’t go above 25 words/min. So I recommend my method that I learned in my secretarial course. You place your index fingers on the F and the G and your other fingers will align themselves on the other keys. After that, it’s just a matter of practice, but here’s a tip. Take a page from a book and close your screen to type from it so you can see where the keys you have more difficulty with are. Don’t get discouraged and, above all, practice often. Just know that I went from 19 words/min to 30 in 35 hours of practice, so don’t worry and take it easy.
Method to calculate your net words per minute.
Number of words - 10 per mistake / 5 (it is said that a word has mostly five letters) / by the number of minutes typed.
Ex: 60 - 10 / 5 / 2 = 59 net words/minutes. -
good luck
-
I can manage for certain words, not all of them. You're right, it’s easier with my eyes open lol. See you soon :-)
-
you go to jeuxpourtaperplusvite.com
and you can also shorten words
e.g. pourquoi=pq
non=nn -
Hey, well, you should see how fast I write. But why are you looking for that? You just need to practice and stay on the computer for a long time ;) See you soon.
-
on peut écrire sur le clavier plusieurs fois
-
You need to learn all the keys on the keyboard, write texts, or get used to typing on the computer.
-
PC TAP is very good.
-
Je veux écrire vite si possible, madame. Je vous demande comment on écrit vite ses tes daiwens.
-
Hello, I advise you to check out https://www.keybr.com/ Well, okay, the sentences don't make sense, but at least it works!
-
https://www.keybr.com/ it's very easy now, I beat my friends and they can't believe their eyes!
-
Personally, I recommend keyboard + ;)
So you see, as soon as you're on the software, you type a sentence, then you press a key that can enter the sentence, for example:
"I'm very handsome, who wants to go out with me", you click for example on F1, you click OK
then when you press the F1 key, the sentence will be written out directly.
PS: don't worry, we can remove the sentence or replace it with another one ;) -
You need to practice writing on Word, Ubuntu. I write super fast; I wrote this message in 30 seconds.
-
ytnheregbvgvb
-
There is a CD... type touch that you buy and it's very interesting... before I really wrote slowly and now I'm fast like anything! I don't even look at the keyboard... so it's very fun and inexpensive, so... I would recommend buying it, thank you and have a nice day :)
-
Hi, I think you should try Keybr.com, it's really good. Bye!
-
Va sur Google et ensuite tape Dactylogiciel mais il faut le télécharger.
-
you need to download clavier plus
-
Alors voilà, tu n'as seulement à avoir de l'expérience en informatique et c'est tout, crois-moi, ça fait 3 ans que je suis sur mon ordi, au début j'écrivais encore moins vite qu'un escargot et maintenant j'écris plus vite qu'une fusée ;-)
-
Hello,
Take the first software you find... or ask the sales representative of your product for advice... I asked for advice and was told that it was better not to have any as it could crash or bring viruses... In short, I neither bought nor downloaded anything to get software. Now you can do as you wish and however you like...
Have a nice day and all the best.
- 1
- 2
- 3
Next