EPSON printer inactive
Hello,
I just installed an ESPON SYTLUS OFFICE BX535WD via WIFI.
The problem is that I can't print from my computer (not even a test page): it says the printer is inactive.
I checked my network connection which is fine.
I urgently need to print and I can't!
Can someone tell me what to do?
Thank you very much for your help.
Mag38
I just installed an ESPON SYTLUS OFFICE BX535WD via WIFI.
The problem is that I can't print from my computer (not even a test page): it says the printer is inactive.
I checked my network connection which is fine.
I urgently need to print and I can't!
Can someone tell me what to do?
Thank you very much for your help.
Mag38
2 answers
-
Good evening
Most Wi-Fi printers need to connect to the Box (refer to the connection manual), and not to the PC, even if it is on Wi-Fi..
Did you indicate the correct IP address, that of the box, practically always:
192.168.1.1 (this depends on the box)?
You obtain it as the address of the "gateway", using the DOS command ipconfig /all
or in the "status" of any connection, then tab "support", then "details"..
See you later
Nyctaclope
The prettiest poem in mathematics: e^(i.PI)=i^2
three "sacred" numbers from different horizons shaking hands...