PDF Creator Context Menu

Hello,
I installed Pdf creator on my computer but I don't see the option (create a pdf) in the context menu,
can you help me?

Thanks

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.16

5 answers

  1. .. and I can't get the PDF creator in the context menu, even after checking in settings, it's not working.
    0
    1. You must already have the file saved; the process is done from the software. It doesn't work for me in the context menu either, but it's not a big deal; it only takes 2 seconds to convert it to PDF.
      0
  2. No, it's not working.
    In fact, I don't see the PDF creator in my printers.
    0
    1. Hello,

      To add it to the context menu (optional):
      Open it, in the "Printer" menu, click on "Options".
      In the "General Settings 2" tab, click the button "Integrate PDFCreator into context menus".
      ...

      --
      http://zaki.na.free.fr/
      0
      1. Actually, PDF Creator is a virtual printer. You need to already have a Word or Open Office file to start with. Here's a little tutorial on how to use it:

        http://www.tutopat.com/viewtopic.php?t=2075
        --
        We help, but we learn just as much as you do ^^
        0