VBA - Axis Option

Solved
Hello,

I would like to know the VBA code that allows you to set the value at which the vertical axis crosses the horizontal axis in a chart (and vice versa)?

It's easy to do manually, but in VBA...

Thank you very much!

P.S.: I would also appreciate the code for the minimum and maximum of the axes :)

2 answers

  1. Thank you very much, it’s perfect!

    I had already tried this method to find the code, but it only coded the axis selection for me. Maybe it’s because I double-clicked on the axis?

    In any case, thank you, and also for the quick response =)
    0
    1. Hello
      for a scatter plot

       With Sheets(1).ChartObjects(1).Chart.Axes(xlCategory) .MinimumScale = -5 .MaximumScale = 12 .Crosses = xlCustom .CrossesAt = -3 End With With Sheets(1).ChartObjects(1).Chart.Axes(xlValue) .MinimumScale = -2 .MaximumScale = 30 .Crosses = xlCustom .CrossesAt = -1 End With

      but the easiest way is to use the macro editor
      Tools/macros/new macro
      you execute your changes
      Tools/macros/stop recording
      and you modify the code
      have a good continuation
      0