Opera, How to downgrade version or tro

Solved
Hello,
On my second computer, Opera has been updated and it’s ... the worst!
(I've been a fan of Opera for 6 years)
I don’t like this new version at all and plus, "Edit" and "Tools" are no longer in the toolbar... I often work with "passwords" and I need to delete them regularly. Before (Opera 9.51) I would do: tools => "clear private data" and I would erase cookies and other passwords. Now, apparently, that’s no longer an option...
If I uninstall Opera via the control panel and re-download version 9.51, I’m afraid of losing my favorites... So do you know if "clear private data" still exists on Opera? Or how can I downgrade the version?
Thanks in advance!

Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.51

10 answers

  1. The toolbar in Opera:

    Menu O > show the menu bar.

    (obviously, what are we always going to do, look for lunch at 2 PM...)
    --
    ID 18-38-4
    0
    1. Oops, thanks to EVERYONE, I had looked everywhere except (obviously) where I needed to... :)
      Merci !!!!
      0
      1. All the better ;-)
        0
    2. @the flying dutchman => That would be great, do you have a link to see that?
      (I'll look for it too)
      If you find a way to access "Tools" (on this new version), let me know, please...
      0
      1. The themes?

        They are in Opera itself: button "O" > "appearance" >

        Then check the box "Search for more skins."
        0
    3. No, there is no problem with doing a system restore

      (not to be confused with formatting !!!! )

      in start you type: system restore

      and choose a date before downloading your new version, it's that simple.
      0
      1. I really like the new version in terms of performance and everything :)

        Otherwise, Opera has a whole selection of themes and skins. Isn't there one that allows you to have the toolbar normally?
        --
        Employee ID 18-38-4
        0
        1. Thank you Kazac, but isn't that a bit "hard" as a process?
          Well, if that's all there is to it... It's been a long time since I've done that, I need to look for a tutorial...
          Uh, I'm waiting a bit to see if there's another system that's more "soft"...
          (In any case, Opera, the last version sucks, they would have been better off going fishing... I am angry...)
          0
          1. Hello!

            You need to talk about version 10.5: go to the "O" button > "Settings" > "Delete private information."

            It is not recommended at all to use an old version of a browser, but here is the list of previous versions: http://www.opera.com/browser/download/?os=windows&list=all
            --
            ID number 18-38-4
            1
            1. Hi, you are doing a system restore,

              just before downloading the new version.
              0