Pays des cœurs

after reading the books... I want to watch the series Heartland, HOW TO DO it a little help. Thank you in advance

7 answers

  1. I watch vampire movies but it's normal, I'm a vampire and a werewolf. I watch more Heartland for life, it annoys me a lot when Vampire Diaries is too cool, even Buffy the Vampire Slayer is really great. Reply to me quickly.
    0
    1. To buy season 3, go to Rochefort at Leclerc Multimedia. I’m missing season 3 part 2; I have part 1. Where do you live?
      0
      1. Hi, if you want to see them on the internet, type: episodes-heartland
        And you'll have all the episodes as well as other series that you can watch ;)
        Have a good evening ;)
        1
        1. I want to buy them for Christmas, but I can’t find season 3.
          0
          1. To watch all the episodes of Heartland for free on the internet, type "all episodes of Heartland VF" and click on Heartland, and you'll have seasons 1, 2, and 3 in VF.
            0
            1. or you can buy them on Amazon ;)
              -1
              1. I have all the DVDs of Heartland. Do you know Grand Galop, Rudolf, or Too Strong the Animal?
                0
            2. you buy them at Carrefour
              --
              Downloading is illegal! Noobs are too, by the way.....
              0