Patch français CorelDRAW

Hello, I would like to know
is there a French patch
for CorelDRAW 7 and if so how to obtain it
thank you in advance

8 answers

  1. yes it's true i hadn't thought about it at the moment i was aiming and i'm recounting the rest
    6
    1. someone can give me the link I can't find the patch for Corel Draw 7
      When I start the 10 installation from the beginning it doesn't want to work :s so I think it must be because of the patch that I don't have but it seems odd to me because version 7 was installed without any problem .
      I eagerly await your responses!
      0
      1. you have to go to the CorelDRAW portal
        you enter support and then patch and updates
        and then just choose the patch
        there you go
        1
        1. Hi there

          I’m also looking for a French language patch for Corel X3 in Spanish; if you have a contact, thanks in advance. Not found, and yet it must exist ...

          Dom 44 , from Nantes
          0
          1. Hi, I also have CorelDRAW in Spanish but I couldn't find a French patch.
            0
        2. Moderator
          Not as ironic as that! Corel Draw is proprietary software with a closed source. Therefore, it is legally impossible to create an unofficial patch!

          Toco y se gausos !!!
          0
          1. it was a little ironic
            if someone has a more precise answer
            thanks
            0
            1. Moderator
              Hello,

              If a patch exists, it can only be found on Corel's site www.corel.com

              You can also contact Corel with your proof of purchase to obtain an exchange.

              Toco y se gausos !!!
              0