Delphi application won’t start
Hello,
I created a Delphi application.
It works fine on the development PC
When I launch it on another PC, it doesn't start: no error message, nothing!!!!
When I launch it on another PC from the task manager: it starts normally!
Help me...
Thank you
I created a Delphi application.
It works fine on the development PC
When I launch it on another PC, it doesn't start: no error message, nothing!!!!
When I launch it on another PC from the task manager: it starts normally!
Help me...
Thank you
4 answers
-
Found:
the app uses DBExpress
-> it was necessary to attach a Dll to the exe file (dbexpmss.dll) -
Hi.
The solution is very simple 'InstallShield'
Good luck
Arar. -
exactly the same: W2k Pro
-
ContributorHello,
What are the operating systems of different PCs?...
Whoever goes to sea for pleasure,
would go to hell for vacation