O//

Hello, excuse me but I would like an explanation of this symbol o// what does it represent, and also, what does this joke mean: "#8942 (+) 3411/4703/7 (-)
Elkeii says: please do me a favor, say "lan"
Bob says: lan
Elkeii says: o/"

because well, in terms of geek language, apart from OMG or WTF it doesn't go much further -_-

13 answers

  1. Contributor
    bob says: lan

    Bob Dylan

    o/ that's a smiley of a little man raising his arm in a sign of victory/success, etc...

    --
    Thank you for reading the charter (above the forum list). Please mark your topics as resolved.
    "Man is a piece of trash, he gets used to everything." (F.D)
    3
    1. héhé yes, my brain has the capacity of a bulb
      0
      1. impressive ô_O lol
        --
        Noob ---------> [progress: 20%] -------------> Geek. With CCM, it's possible *\o/*
        0
    2. The Koh Lanta was amazing, this one, at least, I understood it -__-' =D
      0
      1. Ah, you're the one who posted the topic about Bob says lan :D
        --
        Noob ---------> [progression: 20%] -------------> Geek. With CCM, it's possible *\o/*
        0
    3. You really have to be a deep geek to look up how to do YMCA :D

      Another one seen on bash that made me laugh too: o]-[ --->Koh Lanta :D
      0
      1. Lool this site really made me laugh! Special mention to the Bogdanov brothers!!!
        0
        1. Don't worry, I'm used to VDM but I hang out with some hardcore geeks so I feel pretty lost x)
          0
          1. As long as we're at it, if someone has the time and isn't feeling lazy, I wouldn't say no to a debriefing =D
            0
            1. go to VDM, it's more suited for noobs like us :p
              0
          2. seriously guys, bunch of geeks, but thanks. I'm struggling on bashfr
            0
            1. HAAA MAAAAN YESSS FUCK WE'RE SO STUPID..... we can't take it anymore
              thanks for the smiley, I'm having a bit of a hard time :)
              0
              1. <Tiger> I got yelled at by my mom...
                <Tiger> Because I wrote the wrong word in her crossword
                <Tiger> Definition: gold in 2 letters...
                <Tiger> I put PO

                And do you understand that?
                0
              2. Contributor
                @vicPO, acronym for Gold Piece in role-playing games

                --
                Thank you for reading the charter (above the list of forums). Please mark your topics as resolved.
                "Man is a scoundrel; he gets used to everything." (F.D)
                0
              3. Or of Apple ;D
                0
            2. Bob Dylan is not a star (singer??)
              1
              1. You're a champion, a star, I love it :D
                0