Delete Pokémon Diamond game data

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I can't erase the old data from the Pokémon Diamond game on Nintendo DS...
They say to press UP + SELECT + B but I can't do it, can anyone help me?
Please, it's urgent!
Thanks in advance...
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.14

16 answers

  1. When you arrive at the menu where it says continue, new game, etc., press B, and this will take you back to the game's title, which has either an image of Dialga or Palkia. Now you can press the buttons, and there you go!
    61
    1. Wow, but you guys are stupid, my poor things, you should have said it was before pressing start that you had to do H select B "noobs."
      -5
    2. Oh my!
      -3
    3. Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
      0
    4. lol ^^
      0
    5. I have the same problem, so I will try then.
      0