Elite Commando Unit

Hello everyone,
I would like to know the theme tune of the series that airs on W9 on Tuesday nights called THE UNIT COMMANDO D'ÉLITE.
If someone could guide me or knows it...

Thank you in advance.

16 answers

  1. Yo, it's Robert Duncan - walk the fire.
    You can watch it here
    http://video.google.fr/videosearch?q=robert+ducan&hl=en&emb=0&aq=f
    4
    1. Hello, I'm new to the forum, I've been looking for a long time for the name of the singer or band featured in the last episode of season 2 "Judas' Kiss" when Guérart burns papers in his bathtub and comes across Thiphy's divorce request (the music starts when Bob kicks a CIA agent out of his house), we also see Jonas searching his house and removing the passports he had hidden............

      Thank you very much if you can help me find this music that I love :-)
      0
    2. Thank you
      0
  2. Thank you, and can someone tell me when season 3 resumes on W9?
    2-How much does the box set of seasons 1 or 2 cost??
    0
    1. Contributor
      For season 1, you can find it here
      http://www.priceminister.com/offer/buy/55972736/The-Unit-Commando-D-elite-Saison-1-DVD-Zone-2.html
      and for season 2 here
      http://www.priceminister.com/offer/buy/58401213/The-Unit-Commando-D-elite-Saison-2-DVD-Zone-1.html

      edit I found them even cheaper here http://www.lexode.com/series/the-unit-commando-d-elite,450.html
      0
    2. @mikael08I'M LOOKING FOR THE MUSIC FROM THE UNIT, the music used for the opening theme of season 2 or 3 I believe, the one currently playing on TV. It's a new song, it's no longer "fire up feels good."
      THANK YOU in advance!
      0
    3. @zantHere it is :)
      Walk the fire - Robert Duncan
      0
  3. Well, I would like to know the name of the group that sings that too.
    0
    1. I found the theme song (not the complete song) to download in .mp3
      https://www.mytinyphone.com/ringtone/203435/

      click on "save to pc"

      ++ all
      0
      1. Good evening, thank you for this research but it's not at all the song I’m trying to find. I'm looking for a specific piece of music that plays in the episode "The Kiss of Judas" (the last episode of season 2) when Bob, Jonas, and Guérart are burning papers at home, removing hidden weapons, etc., out of fear that the CIA will make a mess following the diamond trafficking during a mission... For the fans of the series, I can't be the only one who loves this music?

        The theme song I don't really care about, as I don't like it that much. But thank you very much for your collaboration!!!!!!!
        0
      2. @clothilde56At the same time, he wasn't replying to you, so it's normal that he didn't answer your question.
        Post a new topic because here the original question was about "the unit," not about what Clothilde is looking for... =)

        Thank you to the others anyway!
        0
      3. @GegeneI know, thank you!! But since I'm new to the forum, I don't know how to post a new topic, but you're right, it's clear that I'm not in the right post :-) Can you do it for me if you know how?? Please...........

        I really love this song and I would love to download it, thank you in advance

        Clothilde
        0
      4. @Gegenegauge of Lavoisier?
        0
      5. @Gegenegegene de Lavoisier
        0
    2. Good evening everyone, I would like to know if anyone knows if there will be a season 4 because next week are the last episodes. Thank you.
      0
      1. Hi, by the way it would have been better if you had started a new topic because originally it's for the credits but anyway...
        To answer you yes, there is a 4th season of The Unit that you can watch streaming (at least the first 10 episodes) on this site: http://www.gr4tuit.com/category/series-tv/action/the-unit/. Just a reminder: they use Megavideo, so after watching for 72 minutes straight you have to wait an hour before you can continue. Alright, see you!
        0
        1. Sorry and thank you for your response.
          0
        2. @tysia49The song is called Walk The Fire by Robert Duncan.
          0
        3. @chrisHi,
          But actually it's just a piece created for the series because when I look on YouTube, I can only find the part that's in the series' theme song playing on loop.
          So I would like to know if there is a full version of the music?
          Thank you.
          0
      2. cc, I would like to know if anyone knows if there is a continuation of The Unit after season 4? Thanks for replying.
        0
        1. there is no season after 4 I think! the series will stop there!
          0
      3. Hello, I would like to know the title of the song sung by an actress at the end of episode 7 called "The Sense of Honor" in season 1.
        This song is dedicated to Sgt Major Chiels for the inauguration of the new firing range.
        Thank you, I hope you find it because I searched a lot but found nothing.
        0
        1. Sorry, I can't help with that.
          0
          1. I am sorry, but the person who was supposed to send me this music never responded to me and therefore did not send it to me.
            P.S.: If anyone has information about this music, could you please contact me?
            0
          2. Did you finally find that song? I've been looking for it for 2 years :/ ...
            0
          3. In yonder valley
            0
        2. Hello,
          Thank you for all these songs, but I can't find the piano song played in episode 8 of season 4! When Molly learns that Betsy is safe and sound!! Please :) Thank you in advance
          0
          1. Hello,
            I would like to try to find the music from this movie but I have no idea what it is,
            I just understood one of the lyrics "give me a reason" but I have no clue what it is... Can someone please help me???
            0
            1. The "music" is a custom-made theme song, there's no need to look for a 3-minute song, it's Robert Duncan's "Walk the Fire": give me your secret, bring me a sign, give me a reason, to walk the fire... You can find it, it just repeats a few lyrics in loops, that's all. Robert Duncan is not a singer, he creates music for films, advertisements...
              0
          2. Bonjour à tous, je recherche un morceau qui passe souvent à la fin des épisodes de The Unit saison 4, il est joué au piano. Si quelqu'un a un nom, ce serait cool, merci.
            0