_BinkGetFrameBuffersInfo@8 error message
Solved
Hello,
when I run a file from a game, a message appears saying:
the procedure entry point _BinkGetFrameBuffersInfo@8 could not be found in the dynamic link library binkw32.dll.
I don't know what this means, I am a novice!!
please help me
THANK YOU
when I run a file from a game, a message appears saying:
the procedure entry point _BinkGetFrameBuffersInfo@8 could not be found in the dynamic link library binkw32.dll.
I don't know what this means, I am a novice!!
please help me
THANK YOU
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0
12 answers
-
Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
Hi, help me too, I'm going through the same thing with Dragon Age 2.
-
Hi
it simply means that you are missing this file in the DLL library for the program to execute. -
ok
but where can I find this file? -
Is it a game you downloaded from Mumul or was it given to you?
-
So it's not the right software, try downloading another one in ISO format, they have fewer errors.
-
But in fact, it’s a file that I added because it prompted me to insert a CD, and I saw on a forum that I had to download a special file and replace the original one with this one.
-
Yes, that's true.
-So either you launched the game before even changing this download, in which case you need to completely uninstall the game and reinstall it, and then change it before launching the game
or the one you tried is not good and you should replace it with another one. -
Yeah, I'll try to change it.
Thank you. -
Hello,
I have a problem with Test Drive Unlimited. I accidentally deleted the binkw32.dll file, but it still shows something. What should I do? Help me please. -
Me too, I have the same problem, help me!! :-p
-
But where did you download this file???