CENEF Address
SolvedHello,
I need to write a letter to the CENEF to retract my commitment and request a refund. However, I need to send the letter to an address, and the only one I can find is the following: CS 90 006 59718 Lille Cedex 9. I find it a bit odd.
Should I write this address on the back of the letter?
2 answers
-
Moderator
Hello,
That seems to be it... by specifying the concerned service beforehand.
Teaching service
CS 90 006 59718 Lille Cedex 9At worst, contact them by email or phone to be sure: https://www.centre-europeen-formation.fr/contactez-nous/
.
Best regards,
Jordane -
Moderator
Hello,
Should I write this address on the back of the letter?
On the back of a letter, you put your own address (the sender's address).
The recipient's address goes on the front....
It’s very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
Especially when it’s not there...