Washing Machine CB
Solved/Closed
Hi! Actually, I went to the store with my mom a little while ago, but the problem is that I forgot to return it and I left it in my jogging pocket.
The laundry has been dried and folded, and I realized it a few days later. Do you think it still works? I'm a bit stressed and I'm hesitant to use it for fear that it won't work.
The laundry has been dried and folded, and I realized it a few days later. Do you think it still works? I'm a bit stressed and I'm hesitant to use it for fear that it won't work.
2 answers
-
ContributorHello,
This is a bit outside the forum's scope.
But the easiest thing to do is to go to an ATM to see if it still works.
Otherwise, check with your bank.
See you later
--
_____________________________________________________
Brakes are for cowards! But the one who doesn't brake is a fool........