Incompatible processor with Windows 10

Solved
Hello,
I have a computer equipped with an Intel Pentium dual-core E5400 processor and when I try to install Windows 10, I get the following message:
Unable to install Windows 10: The processor is not supported (NX).
However, in the BIOS, I have the "No Execute Memory Protect" function set to Enabled.
Can you please help me, because I'm almost sure this processor is compatible with Windows 10.
In the meantime, I will check if there is a BIOS update available.
Looking forward to your support,
Best regards
Bernard

2 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello
    your CPU is too old, not compatible with Windows 10

    --
    If my answer helped you, click the Thank You button.
    1
    1. Thank you for your reply, but,
      in the list of compatible processors published by Microsoft, all "Pentium" processors are considered compatible, and the NX function, which does not seem to be supported by my processor, corresponds to the famous "No Execute Memory Protect" which is "enabled." So I do not understand why this function is considered inactive.
      Anyway, too bad, I will remain on Windows 7.
      Thank you again for your reply,
      Best regards
      Bernard
      0
      1. Contributor
        The Intel Pentium dual-core E5400 CPU, code-named "Wolfdale," is not compatible with Windows 10!!!
        0
      2. Hi, as you can see in these screenshots
        0
      3. @seb77150OK, thank you everyone for your assistance.
        So I’m sticking with Windows 7
        Looking forward to it
        Bernard
        0