Samsung B310E unlock code Closed Hamed - Last answer on 21 janv. 2019 1 answer Hello, please I set a phone lock code on my Samsung B310Edm Duos and I forgot the code. When I turn on the phone, it asks me for the phone unlock code. Please help me remove this code Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.116 Show more Related links: How to unlock SIM lock on Samsung formatting my samsung phone model sm-b310 Is there a universal code to restore ITEL phones? Phone Lock Code Sm-b310e Itel 5625 Unlock Code Samsung B310E SIM Lock Reset Code 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Pierr10 Moderator Good evening, It's a shame! But you won't find help on this forum. Read >this<
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Pierr10 Moderator Good evening, It's a shame! But you won't find help on this forum. Read >this<