Error 0x80240017 Visual C++ 2015
-
Hello,
After several days of struggle and many tips found on the internet attempted with no results, I am asking for your help.
When opening certain software, I get an error saying that a library is missing or that Visual C++ 2015 is not working.
When I manually download vc++2015, there is an error preventing me from completing the download, which is error 0x80240017.
I found a lot of things online but nothing works...
How can I resolve this? I can no longer use Skype, OBS, some games, and much more.
Thank you very much.
After several days of struggle and many tips found on the internet attempted with no results, I am asking for your help.
When opening certain software, I get an error saying that a library is missing or that Visual C++ 2015 is not working.
When I manually download vc++2015, there is an error preventing me from completing the download, which is error 0x80240017.
I found a lot of things online but nothing works...
How can I resolve this? I can no longer use Skype, OBS, some games, and much more.
Thank you very much.
1 answer
-
ModeratorHello,
Did you read this article? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2906956/0x80240017-error-when-you-try-to-install-a-windows-store-app-in-window-
-
-
@fabulyes
-