Hello, When I enter my phone number to log into Messenger, a message appears saying I'm "temporarily blocked." This has been going on for 3 days. Does anyone know what's happening?
In principle, it will be unlocked, but it's a matter of time.
yassa@
There is a certain limit for calls and messages You have used this application too much Thank you.
sisi402
Author
How can I do it now, please? Will it unlock by itself?
--
sisi402
Author
Okay, thank you
-- Posted from CCM Live forum for iPhone/iPad
yassa@
You can go on other apps.
sisi402
Author
For example?
-- Posted from CCM Live forum for iPhone/iPad
doudi14
Bjr. I have the same issue. Was it resolved for you? How did you do it? I urgently need Messenger. Thank you.
yassa@
Viber Whatsapp.
sisi402
Author
Yes, I have it, but I need Messenger in particular, so I will wait unfortunately lol
--
Celest123456789
Your Messenger account was unlocked after how long, because I have the same issue?
Terniti
Is your account unlocked? My daughter wanted to create an account without FB and received the same message.
margaux.gyn
I have the same problem...
Touri1108
Did your account get unlocked? If so, how long did it take? I have the same problem.
chaton23
It's me who accidentally blocked my phone number on Messenger, as well as my account. I can't unblock it. Tell me what to do; it's my only means of communication, and it's urgent. Thank you.
Vic13330
I have the same problem, I logged in with my phone number and I get the same message as you! Does anyone have any news about what to do? Thank you
lolun
Do you know how long it takes for them to unblock the account?
UneFille83
Is your account back? If so, how long did it take, please?
zeroshiki38
Hello, I currently have the same problem and find very little support. After how many days did Messenger get unlocked, and could insisting on verification have increased the blocking time? Thanks
lolun
So, since then, do you know how long it took to deploy?
UneFille83
@lolunI have the same problem, did you manage to get your account or not yet?? Thanks in advance!
UneFille83
Has your account come back?? If so, how long did it take, please?