[Pro Cycling Manager] Launch issue

Closed
Hello,

I just bought Pro Cycling Manager and I have a problem launching the game. The protection program says:

Detected attempt to use emulation software. Please insert the original disc, disable the emulation software, and try again.

I don't understand because I have removed my emulation software (Daemon Tools, Alcohol) and the message reappears.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

19 answers

  1. If he tells you that, it's because there is an emulation software like Alcohol or Daemon Tools... uninstall them properly and make sure to delete their folders in Program Files!!!!!!!

    Keep me updated please
    --
    { BOuLi AT YoUr SERVICE }
    8
    1. I'm sorry, but it still doesn't work, I've tried several times and always get the same response...
      0
  2. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
    3
    1. Hi, well I have it and I solved my problem

      try to delete the alcohol directory if that's the one you had or another delete its directory
      --
      A gray hat, a red scarf
      There is Bouli, with his little red nose
      2
      1. Le répertoire "alcohol" fait généralement référence à un dossier ou un répertoire dans un système informatique ou une application, qui contient des fichiers, des données ou des ressources en lien avec l'alcool, que ce soit des documents, des images, des recettes de cocktails, des informations sur les types d'alcool, etc. Si ce terme est utilisé dans un contexte spécifique, cela pourrait désigner autre chose, mais sans information supplémentaire, il est difficile de fournir une réponse plus précise.
        0
    2. Merci bouli42, j'ai supprimé le répertoire et depuis, je n'ai plus de problème.
      2
      1. You're welcome, glad to have helped you. You'll see, this game is great. If you have any issues getting it to work, just let me know.
        --
        A gray hat, a red scarf
        Here comes Bouli, with his little red nose.
        2
        1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
          0
        2. You need to download it and then it works finally for me

          http://translate.google.com/...

          or else there's something but it's not really legal so I won't say it even though I did it lol
          0
        3. Moderator
          @johnny'

          Hello.

          A little personal message for you!

          You’re welcome.

          See you!

          --
          -=O(_BmV_)O=-"Love as a sword, humor as a shield." (B.Werber)'
          0
        4. Hello,
          I have a little problem with Pro Cycling Manager that prevents me from playing since I bought it.
          When I start the game, a window says:
          "This application failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may resolve this issue."
          I don't know what to do, especially what to do!
          Thank you for helping me please!
          0
        5. Hello, contact

          support@star-force

          tell them your problem but speak to them in English!!!! Otherwise, they won't respond to you!
          --
          { BOuLi POuR VoUs SeRviR }
          0
      2. Hello Bouli42. Would you be able to help me launch PCM 2007? It gets stuck every time on the disk identification. What should I do?
        PS: Computers and I don't mix well. Thanks in advance.
        2
        1. He asks for the CD every 3 days!!
          --
          { BOuLi POuR VoUs SeRviR }
          1
          1. Yeah, it does that, but for some time now the verification keeps failing and it says "emulation log detected...." I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it doesn't work, I have to put the CD back in every time...
            0
        2. Maybe Nero is somehow involved in all this, right?!
          1
          1. no doubt......

            otherwise contact support@star-force.com

            clearly explain your problem to them and send a screenshot if necessary

            write to them in English!!!

            they will respond within the hour
            --
            { BOuLi POuR VoUs SeRviR }
            1
            1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
              1
              1. He is getting a "failed to initialize the 3D engine. Please make sure that your video and motherboard drivers are up to date" message.
                1
                1. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
                  1
                  1. I have the same problem too
                    If you have a solution, think of me, thank you
                    Bye
                    0
                    1. Hello, I have a problem; it won't start, and it gives me an error message in English.
                      0
                      1. I have a problem, where is the emulator directory?

                        What are the emulators apart from Alcohol!?
                        0
                        1. Did you find a solution for the emulation software recognition?
                          I can't seem to do it, thank you for your help.
                          0