Missing drivers
Solved
Hello,
I went to the device manager, and I saw that I'm missing some drivers: PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller
and PCI Serial Port. So I'm asking my question here to see if anyone knows where I can find this driver. Thank you
Configuration: Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO
Corsair CX500 Bronze - 500W
Corsair XMS3 2 x 4 GB DDR3 PC12800 CAS 9
Corsair Carbide 200R
Gigabyte GA-H87-HD3
Intel Core i5 4570
SATA 22x Burner - Black - OEM INTEGRATION
Western Digital WD Blue 3.5" - SATA III 6 Gb/s - 1 TB (Caviar)
Sapphire Radeon R9 270X Dual X OC BattleField 4 Ed. - 2 G
I went to the device manager, and I saw that I'm missing some drivers: PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller
and PCI Serial Port. So I'm asking my question here to see if anyone knows where I can find this driver. Thank you
Configuration: Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO
Corsair CX500 Bronze - 500W
Corsair XMS3 2 x 4 GB DDR3 PC12800 CAS 9
Corsair Carbide 200R
Gigabyte GA-H87-HD3
Intel Core i5 4570
SATA 22x Burner - Black - OEM INTEGRATION
Western Digital WD Blue 3.5" - SATA III 6 Gb/s - 1 TB (Caviar)
Sapphire Radeon R9 270X Dual X OC BattleField 4 Ed. - 2 G
2 answers
-
ContributorHello,
Go to start
In the search bar
Type: devmgmt.msc and OK.
Provide the hardware ID number for the PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller, and PCI Serial Port
To find the ID number, look --> HERE
Best regards
--
Cddede Member of CCM-
-
-
@cddedewindows 8.1 core 64 bits
-
ContributorSimplified communication PCI controller: HERE
After installing this, check if you still have any exclamation marks. And if so, please provide all the identification numbers.
Best regards -
@cddedeYes, I'm just missing this one: Bus Controller SM
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C22&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_04
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C22&SUBSYS_50011458
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C22&CC_0C0500
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C22&CC_0C05
-