Database & phpMyAdmin

Solved
Hello
I exported my database to import it on another computer, in phpMyAdmin to edit it, and I'm getting this message:

"The specified XML file was malformed or incomplete. Please correct it and try again."

I tried to import it as .SQL and I'm getting an error message.

What should I do, where is the error?

8 answers

  1. Hello to you

    What is the error message you are getting with the .SQL?
    0
    1. With .SQL, I have this message:

      Error
      SQL Query:

      -- Database: 'xxx_bdd'
      --
      -- --------------------------------------------------------
      --
      -- Structure of the table 'u6frt_aicontactsafe_config'
      --
      CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS 'u6frt_aicontactsafe_config' (

      'id' INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
      'config_key' VARCHAR( 50 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
      'config_value' TEXT NOT NULL ,
      PRIMARY KEY ( 'id' )
      ) ENGINE = MYISAM DEFAULT CHARSET = utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT =31;

      MySQL responded: Documentation

      #1046 - No database selected
      0
      1. Have you created the database for the new position?
        0
        1. No, I created it on the first post.
          0
          1. You first create the database before importing it.
            0
            1. I created a start of a site with Joomla, then I exported the database that I can't import on my second computer.
              0
              1. My bad!!!
                Wamp is a total mess!!!
                Xampp works well... for now!!!
                The king is dead, long live the king!!!
                0
                1. Hello, I have the same problem, but despite your information, I still get this error message. Do you know where it might be coming from?
                  0