What does that mean ^^? Solved Misty-in - Last answer on 15 févr. 2023 2 answers Hello, I would like to know what ^^ means in text language. Thanks in advance Show more Related links: langage SMS PG Meaning of ^^ Meaning of "pp" Meaning of certain SMS symbols clc signifie "clear command window" dans MATLAB, ce qui permet de nettoyer l'affichage de la fenêtre de commande. 2 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report theo030 The ^^ is a small smiley with happy eyes I hope I answered your question ... Report DarkDavor Thank you ... Report joseeluci Thank you ... Report fff thank you ... Report Lakaizieidffo Thank you! ... Report charlie You're a boss. Answer 2 / 2 ... Report xRedNavy A happy smiley with curved eyes ;) -- Hoping to have helped you! <<[xRedNavy]>> ... Report Depouzillac hi, I've opted for this: ;-) to smile and for this ;-))) to laugh outright. Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report theo030 The ^^ is a small smiley with happy eyes I hope I answered your question ... Report DarkDavor Thank you ... Report joseeluci Thank you ... Report fff thank you ... Report Lakaizieidffo Thank you! ... Report charlie You're a boss.
Answer 2 / 2 ... Report xRedNavy A happy smiley with curved eyes ;) -- Hoping to have helped you! <<[xRedNavy]>> ... Report Depouzillac hi, I've opted for this: ;-) to smile and for this ;-))) to laugh outright.