Download Android apps without Wi-Fi

Hello,

I have two questions regarding the Samsung Galaxy S Plus:
- Is there a way to download applications on your PC and then transfer them via USB to the phone for use (without going through the Android Market)?
- Can we use our PC's internet on the smartphone (also via USB)?

Thank you in advance and Happy New Year 2012!

DarkTagnan

P.S: I don't have Wifi (pertinent remark, I know)...

3 answers

  1. Hello,
    To answer your question, yes you can download applications on your computer and transfer them to your phone by putting it in mass storage mode in settings>connection>USB. One of the sites I know for downloading is FILECROP, but if you download a paid application it is illegal.
    The second solution is to use your PC so that your phone is connected to the internet; I know this option exists on HTC but I'm not sure if it exists on Samsung.

    Goodbye and good luck.
    5
    1. Thank you for your assistance.
      0
  2. Re-Hello
    Be careful when downloading with 3G, downloads are often limited and incur extra charges if the limit is exceeded.
    3
    1. Thank you very much for your response!

      In fact, are we forced to use Wi-Fi or 3G to download apps?!... Doesn’t Android offer anything via USB?!... Or did I miss something...

      Anyway, thanks again.

      DarkT
      2