Pacth FR Max Payne

Hello, I bought the used game Max Payne on eBay but I have a problem: it is in English. Is there a way to get a patch to change it to French? Thank you for responding.

Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 535.7

1 answer

  1. Good evening,

    Here’s a patch for the game; it doesn’t set the game to French, but it fixes many bugs that made the game unplayable!

    However, to set your game to French, at the beginning of the game, you need to select the language if it's available, or else, go to the game settings.

    --
    Val699 always here to help you!!!!
    0
    1. I'm on PC so it's only in English and I used the wrong term.
      0
    2. I don't know if there's a patch for that, since it was you who should have paid attention when you bought the game; when you buy a game, you usually look into it first. But anyway; I advise you to wait for other opinions...
      0