Biostek TNT 120 Universal Remote Control Code

Hello,

I am looking for the universal remote code (one for all) purchased at Electro Depot for my Biostek TDT 120 TNT adapter please, thank you in advance.

3 answers

  1. go to the website of the remote control manufacturer
    0
    1. Well, actually in the manual that came with the remote control when I bought it, there's a list of brands with their codes, but Biostek isn't there.. :/
      0
    2. In that case
      I wish you good luck -> you just have to try them randomly one by one hoping that there is one compatible.
      0
    3. Thank you, but too bad... I wasted money when the packaging said: replaces lost or broken remotes for TNT channels. order: TV/set-top box, etc... and it was a universal remote! :(
      0
  2. Il te suffit de faire une recherche de code, comme indiqué dans la notice, il faut la lire entièrement avant de faire n'importe quoi ^^
    0
    1. At the same time, the manual is absolutely not clear, poorly written, etc.
      Once the TV is set up, we have to figure out how to connect the TNT tuner, the satellite, and other peripherals...
      No further explanation, simply outrageous!!
      0