Inversion ink help!!!!!!! sansan - Last answer on 5 Oct 2011 2 answers Hello, I have switched the ink cartridges on my Epson printer and now the red comes out yellow, what should I do? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 7.0.1 Show more Related links: HELP!!! - Maxtor Onetouch II stuck Chipped ink cartridges... EPSON! Unable to connect to Nvidia, need help. how to clean the ink absorber on a Canon MG5550? Canon MG 6650 Ink Absorber Full: Where to Buy Replacement 24-Hour Help Desk 2 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 --the-king-- Well, the logic would suggest that you put them back normally. Answer 2 / 2 rafiz I'm afraid that the mishandling may cost you dearly. Even after properly reinstalling the cartridges and cleaning the nozzles, there may still be marks...
Answer 2 / 2 rafiz I'm afraid that the mishandling may cost you dearly. Even after properly reinstalling the cartridges and cleaning the nozzles, there may still be marks...