Ps3 error 80710092

Solved/Closed
Hello,

I can't connect to PSN anymore; it always gives me error 80710092.
What should I do?

Thank you

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

13 answers

  1. Contributor
    Good evening, error *80710092 disconnect from Playstation Network, cause: loss of connection (often Wi-Fi).

    But tonight it's not the Wi-Fi, it's the PSN blocked due to too many requests (maps cod black ops first strike).

    Error codes on PS3.
    1. Ok thanks udodirck :-)
    2. Contributor
      You're welcome Flayer01.
    3. Good evening, I find myself in a complicated situation where I'm losing my footing!
      I'm connected to the PlayStation Network, and once the game starts, I get a multimedia server error and I'm automatically disconnected from the PlayStation Network. Since 4:30 PM, I've been trying my best to fix all this, but I can't manage it. Could someone have a number or something where I could reach out to discuss this? Thank you.
    4. Hello, I just happened to come by and I have the same problem since yesterday and it's still not fixed, what should I do? I'm with Darty box.
    5. I'm having the same problem for 2 hours.
      Yesterday I was playing normally on COD7.
      I'm with Orange, what should I do?