Deflating above ground pool float

Solved
Good evening everyone,
I created this discussion because I have a problem with the inflatable ring of my pool; it keeps deflating continuously.
I tried going around the ring with soapy water once it was inflated as much as possible. In my opinion, I think the problem comes from the inflation valve.
Can you give me a way to find the leak?
Thank you for your responses!!

1 answer

  1. Hello,

    The only solution I know is like for inner tubes: you need to submerge the inflatable in water.
    It's true that a pool inflatable is not easy to handle, but if you have a small children's pool, for example, you should be able to manage it with some help.
    There, you're sure that when the air bubbles rise to the surface, there's a leak; and you can also check the valve.

    Best regards
    4
    1. I have already submerged it in water and no leaks detected, I don't know what to do anymore!!
      0
    2. @jamayjas mentioned earlier, 2 methods
      * soak in water
      * soapy water (including the valve since you think it's that)
      0
    3. Thank you for your response!!
      0