Learn to program in Java and VB

--I want to know about programming (Java and VB.NET). Thank you for sending me courses and also exercises for beginners in this field.
Elhassan BIZGARN

8 answers

  1. Moderator
    http://www.commentcamarche.net/ccmdoc/index.php3?cat=93
    http://www.commentcamarche.net/ccmdoc/index.php3?cat=90
    http://www.commentcamarche.net/ccmdoc/index.php3?cat=83
    http://www.commentcamarche.net/ccmdoc/index.php3?cat=76
    http://www.commentcamarche.net/ccmdoc/index.php3?cat=72
    0
    1. Hello
      Thank you for sending me addresses for introductory courses in VB and Java type .doc, as I can't open .pdf files for some reason... lol.
      If you could also let me know how I could open these types of files.
      Thank you in advance.
      -2
      1. Moderator
        I can't open the .pdf files

        Download Acrobat Reader.
        -2
        1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas fournir d'informations sur l'apprentissage du Java et du VB.
          -2
          1. Moderator
            Well, you could start by reading this discussion from the beginning instead of asking a question whose answer has already been given.
            0
          2. It's better to specialize either in Java or in VB.
            0
        2. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
          -2