Conditional formatting for non-empty cell
Solved
-
Hello,
I would like to know how to apply conditional formatting in Excel 2007 for a non-empty cell
Here is my example
In cell A1, there is a name (always)
In cell A2, there is a name from time to time
I want the conditional formatting to set cell A1's background to red if cell A2 is not empty.
My question is what method to use and please confirm that I should apply the formatting directly linked to cell A1
Thank you in advance for your help
Joel
I would like to know how to apply conditional formatting in Excel 2007 for a non-empty cell
Here is my example
In cell A1, there is a name (always)
In cell A2, there is a name from time to time
I want the conditional formatting to set cell A1's background to red if cell A2 is not empty.
My question is what method to use and please confirm that I should apply the formatting directly linked to cell A1
Thank you in advance for your help
Joel
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0