Wake Up
Hi!
On Thursday morning, I heard a song on W9 Wake Up, around 6:55 AM, and I don’t know the title and I would like to know.
Since it was in the morning, I don't remember much ^^ but I think there’s Yannick Noah in the music video and it’s an English song with French subtitles.
If someone could help me, that would be great.
Thank you
On Thursday morning, I heard a song on W9 Wake Up, around 6:55 AM, and I don’t know the title and I would like to know.
Since it was in the morning, I don't remember much ^^ but I think there’s Yannick Noah in the music video and it’s an English song with French subtitles.
If someone could help me, that would be great.
Thank you
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.14
2 answers
-
Hello,
I'm thinking of this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBTZOg6l6cA&feature=player_embedded-
-
@AlexandreHowever, do you have the music on your PC?
Otherwise, someone else, here is my address champion-del-fiesta@hotmail.fr -
@AlexandreYou can download it with onlinevideoconverter.
-
-
Sorry, I don't have that music!