Problem With Microsoft Feeds Synchronization

Hello, I recently installed Windows XP Professional but it has been displaying an error report every 5 minutes saying;
"Microsoft Feeds Synchronization has encountered a problem and must close [...]"
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.5.3

4 answers

  1. Help me please, he's starting to annoy me, thanks.
    2
    1. uninstall Office
      0
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA6wej3Ab_8
      0
  2. It’s already done but the problem persists o_O . Any other ideas?
    1
    1. Me too I have the same problem, what I don't understand is that everyone says the RSS feeds are to blame, we don't care about that, what we want is to fix the problem and no one knows how to fix it, in the meantime we write nothing because we who have the problem, all we want is for it to stop displaying every 5 minutes without pause, bref!! it felt good to vent lolllllll when you have a real solution to repair this error code for this problem, please let me know and thanks in advance!!!
      0
    2. Me too, it's the same, unfortunately I don't have the solution either :)
      0
  3. Hello,

    Hold your horses, we’ll respond when we have time to do so.

    I assume on your machine you have Internet Explorer (whether you use it or not): which version please?
    0
    1. An old version (6.0) ^^' I'm not modern. Sorry for having misled you -/\-'
      0
      1. You’ll have to update it, but what’s strange is that, while digging around on other forums, the problem you’re having occurs with versions 7 and 8 because of the RSS feeds.
        0