O with a slash on Mac panpan44 - Last answer on 3 juil. 2009 1 answer Hello, I'm looking for how to create a slashed O on Mac? I think I would be satisfied^^ I await your responses! Thank you in advanceConfiguration: Mac OS X Safari 530.18 Show more Related links: Écrire O barré avec un clavier AZERTY Who knows how to make a star ?? (with their keyboard) How to make hearts with my keyboard? Attention Symbol in Word The multiplication sign on a keyboard How to type the barred O on a Mac? 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. Chris 94 Moderator Good evening, Alt - a = ø Alt - Shift - A = Ø See you later!
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. Chris 94 Moderator Good evening, Alt - a = ø Alt - Shift - A = Ø See you later!