Decompiling a C++ program

Solved
Hello,

I have a problem that is as follows:

I built a program using C++ software in class; however, I made a serious mistake by only bringing the .exe and its .OBJ file with me. Now I want to review the code, but I can't because I can't find any way to open the file to read the code. Do you have another solution? Thank you in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

5 answers

  1. Contributor
    If you had attended class, you would know that since your C++ file is compiled, you cannot go back to the source code. It's IMPOSSIBLE.
    --
    Problem on Windows? Reboot
    Problem on Linux? Be Root
    2
    1. Apatik is right.

      There is no solution to revert to the source code.

      Sorry I can't help you...
      0
      1. This subject is resolved!

        0
        1. No way, by the way a little look with IDA Pro gives you a ready assembler, you just need to take a transpiler (basically a program that does for example C -> Python or Python -> C or even Java -> Assembler), and tada you've got everything back (but it's really long)

          0