TOO SMALL INTERFACE
Hello everyone, I’m on CS4 and I had a 32" screen and the interface was great, but I moved to a 49" and the interface is all small. When I’m on the page the cursor is almost invisible, the menus are very small. Is it possible to resolve this issue? Maybe enlarge the interface or something but I don’t know how to do it. Could you help me?
Thanks in advance
Laurent
2 answers
-
Hello,
You should be able to change the scaling in Windows settings (but it will affect all programs)

-
Moderator
Hello,
See here for the setting in Photoshop:
Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
Especially when it is not there...-
-
Moderator@zorblug47
Sorry, not having Photoshop, I can only share stuff found on the web
Just in case, check this video around 1:15, the "UI scaling" setting (switch from auto to 200%).
-