Recherche Windows

Solved
Hello,
The Windows Search window keeps opening unexpectedly for no reason and way too often; I have to click the cross to close it, but it comes back just as quickly.

I disabled the service, but the window still returns.
It didn't improve after disabling Cortana either.

I therefore can't seem to "kill" this service.
Thank you for your help.
--
To have the least number of dissatisfied people possible, you must always hit the same ones.
(as you recognized: Shadok proverb)

5 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    Can you take a screenshot of this window?

    --
    Security contributor.
    0


    1. --
      To have the least possible number of dissatisfied people, you always have to hit the same ones.
      (as you recognized: Shadoks proverb)
      0
      1. Moderator
        RE_

        Ok, it's the search bar. Have you tried another keyboard or the on-screen keyboard to see if the problem persists?

        --
        Security Contributor.
        0
        1. Hello misterbean
          I haven't tried with another keyboard
          BUT
          I had a mouse problem (wireless and even touchpad), since I changed my mouse, it seems to be working (knock on wood)

          Thank you for your assistance
          0
          1. Moderator
            RE_

            OK, I suspected it was material.

            @more

            --
            Security contributor.
            0