How to remove plastic?

Hello,

can someone give me an idea of what I should do to fix my mistake?

I wanted to laminate some old documents, it's not the first time and I've never had a problem, but this time it got stuck at the exit while still pulling my sheet in... so now it's all wrinkled

I tried to separate the plastic to remove the document, but the two plastic parts are sticking to the document and separating it in two... I don't dare to continue...

Now that I've opened it on the side, I'm afraid moisture will get in and make it moldy... I’ve hated this day since this morning, but now it’s the last straw

I tried to flatten it, but because it's wrinkled, flattening it creates creases....

Moreover, I’ve been told that in the past my old documents would likely face conservation issues due to the plastic

Has this ever happened to anyone?
I tried searching on Google but found nothing

Thanks for the replies
sandrine

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 80.0.3987.132

2 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    But... uh.... what does that have to do with Word ????

    m@rina

    --
    At least half of the users ask a question and never come back. Sometimes I wonder why I keep responding...
    0
    1. oh sorry I didn’t realize I was on the wrong site
      0
  2. Contributor
    0
    1. Contributor
      Bring your document to a printer, a hot lamination company, a typographer artisan...
      It is highly recommended to "Avoid laminating historically valuable documents."
      https://fr.wikihow.com/plastifier-des-documents
      0
    2. @Raymond PENTIERyes, that's what I've just been told, I didn't know....
      I'll try to find a pro we'll see, but right now to go out....
      thank you for the reply
      0