Casio graph 35+ and Mac
-
Hello,
I would like to put programs on my Graph 35+ and while looking online, I saw that I needed transfer software... However, since I have a Mac, the software I found is not compatible as they are for Windows...
Does anyone know where I can find compatible software?
Thank you
Configuration: Mac OS X (10.9.3) / Safari 7.0.4
I would like to put programs on my Graph 35+ and while looking online, I saw that I needed transfer software... However, since I have a Mac, the software I found is not compatible as they are for Windows...
Does anyone know where I can find compatible software?
Thank you
Configuration: Mac OS X (10.9.3) / Safari 7.0.4
1 answer
-
To my knowledge, there is no compatible software for Mac with your calculator.
If you have some knowledge of computers, you can try to virtualize Windows on your Mac and take advantage of FA-124 for transfers.
I redirect you to this discussion: https://www.planet-casio.com/Fr/forums/topic11585-1-fa-124-pour-mac.html