Disk cache (MB)

Solved
Hello, when I go into the settings of the game Spore, I can choose the disk cache size (MB) but I don’t know at all what that corresponds to.
Thank you in advance for your responses.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

3 answers

  1. Hi! Does it prevent you from playing it, installing your game, or running it correctly?
    --
    Solidseb! Hardcore gamer & computer tinkerer!
    AMD6000+ x2_3ghz/ 4go DDR2-PC800 6400corsair/ M2N sli deluxe
    8800GTX/ Watercooling Reserator +V1/ G15 keyboard/G5 mouse
    0
    1. Not everything works correctly, but I would just like to know what it is for.
      0
      1. Lol don't always try to understand if I can allow myself :p! The cache in MB of a hard drive is the data transfer speed (2MB cache; 8MB cache for the older ones and 16MB, 32MB caches for the latest generations of HDDs)
        --
        Solidseb! Hardcore gamer & computer tinkerer!
        AMD6000+ x2_3ghz/ 4go DDR2-PC800 6400corsair/ M2N sli deluxe
        8800GTX/ Watercooling Reserator +V1/ G15 keyboard/G5 mouse
        0