Inuyasha in French

Hello,
I would like to know if we can find Inuyasha in French from episode 53 on the internet!!
Please help me, I started watching the episodes up to 52 in French, it would be really silly to continue in subtitled version!!!

33 answers

  1. KAZE has not yet done the dubbing; they have licensed the first two Inu Yasha films! The sequel is planned!
    22
    1. Il est prévu bientôt, je pense. Je suis pressé.
      0
    2. They have already been released in France except for films 3, 4, and 5, which is good and are in French and not in subtitles.
      0
    3. Tell me, do you know where to find the 45th Inu Yasha book? I've been looking for it for a while... Has it been released? Thanks in advance for any information.

      0
    4. It's where we can find the episodes of Inuyasha in French from episode 10.
      0
    5. I would like them to release the sequel to Inuyasha in French, starting from episode 53. They stopped there, even though it should continue up to 167. And after that, movies 1 and 2 were released in French, but not 3, 4, and 5. At least they were released, but in Japanese. It’s so lame! Plus, it’s my favorite manga! What a shame... I can’t wait for the sequel in French! I say this, but you should still check out the stores; they might be working on a sequel in French and not in subtitled versions! I really want them to release everything in French, in box sets, and in movies!! And by the way, to the creators of Inuyasha, if you really want to be successful, if you've created episodes, why not continue them?? Hurry up, geez! Finally, please be quick to create more episodes! It’s not complicated! You need to release the sequel starting from 53 in French! Please! Do it in box sets (for episodes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,... 167) and on DVD (for movies: 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5)! I hope I am understood!
      -1